Momo shifter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Momo shifter within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if a MOMO CORSE GARA fits/looks proper in an 02 wrx. I was also wondering if the ...

Momo shifter

I was wondering if a MOMO CORSE GARA fits/looks proper in an 02 wrx. I was also wondering if the leather boot hooks up to this shifter as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, how it looks is going to be very subjective. If you like it, then go ahead and get it. I doubt very much if it will look so out of place that anyone will actually say something. Do you want to know if it hooks up to the stock boot, or aftermarket? Never seen that model up close, but most momo knobs hook up to a corresponding momo shift boot. If you want to stay with the stock boot, then you should be able to find a simple way to keep the stock boot up
    "I am Bullrock, and I have lots and lots of powers"

へおひってしりつぼめ "There is no use scruntching up your buttocks after a fart"

It should. The top of the shift boot is basically an o-ring that pops onto a ring at the bottom of the knob. I have the Momo knob sold by Subaru and it fit well.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Last edited by Pavia; 10-27-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by odehboy View Post
    I was wondering if a MOMO CORSE GARA fits/looks proper in an 02 wrx. I was also wondering if the leather boot hooks up to this shifter as well.
    If you have a problem with the boot.

Keep your shift boot in place. - ScoobyMods
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.