instrument cluster ??

This is a discussion on instrument cluster ?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so I know this is a stupid question. I have a 2003 wrx and have had it for 4 and ...

instrument cluster ??

so I know this is a stupid question. I have a 2003 wrx and have had it for 4 and a half years. I was putting a glow face sheet on my instrument cluster and pulled the needles out ...... Don't ever do this cause now I am buying a new cluster. But I have to leave the old one in til my new one comes in. Here is that stupid question ... Should my mileage reading always show my mileage even with car off and key out. I can't remember and it's driving me nuts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineriderz View Post
    so I know this is a stupid question. I have a 2003 wrx and have had it for 4 and a half years. I was putting a glow face sheet on my instrument cluster and pulled the needles out ...... Don't ever do this cause now I am buying a new cluster. But I have to leave the old one in til my new one comes in. Here is that stupid question ... Should my mileage reading always show my mileage even with car off and key out. I can't remember and it's driving me nuts.
    On my '02 you can, so I imagine the '03 would be the same.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    On my '02 you can, so I imagine the '03 would be the same.
    It is.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[