3 Gauge pod a factory upgrade on '04
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 3 Gauge pod a factory upgrade on '04 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking at an '04 STI and I saw in the pics it has a 3 gauge pod on ...

3 Gauge pod a factory upgrade on '04

I am looking at an '04 STI and I saw in the pics it has a 3 gauge pod on the dash where the clock use to be. I asked the dealer (not a Subaru dealer) and he said he thinks its a factory upgrade? Has anyone ever heard this? I know you can get them after market but I was wondering if it was an option to upgrade on the '04 from the factory? Thanks again for all your advise guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If it looked like this, then its aftermarket.

I also could have sworn that there was a factory gauge pod but, not 100% sure and can't find a pic.

It looks very similiar but not exactly the same.

OEM guage pod is flat across the top. if its not flat its not OEM
    Quote Originally Posted by STiBOi View Post
    Could it still be considered a sex toy if you get off from driving it?

Great! It is not flat across but the former owner did a great job of matching the red gauges! As always thanks guys!
    '04 WRX STI
    '02 Acura TL Type-S (sold)
    '95 Civic EX turbo (sold)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.