okay so... i've got my oil pressure/boost guage wired up and everything. I've also got my egt all hoooked up, the only problem is the senser install... i just don't have the tools in my garage (yet). so I wanna have someone do it for me.

Is there a ceirtain shop I can go to for this? Do I just go to a repair shop and have them do the drilling for me?