Annoying Prosport opening ceremony
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Annoying Prosport opening ceremony within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so i just got my prosport boost and air/fuel installed and i was just woundering, is thier any way ...

Gunnison Colorado/ Oklahoma City (over summers)

Annoying Prosport opening ceremony

Ok so i just got my prosport boost and air/fuel installed and i was just woundering, is thier any way to make the boost not make that high pitched beep when i turn my car on. I hate it, my girlfriend hates it and my dog howls at it. any input?
    06 WRX Cobb Stage 2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #124
    Basshead Member #2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx686 View Post
    Ok so i just got my prosport boost and air/fuel installed and i was just woundering, is thier any way to make the boost not make that high pitched beep when i turn my car on. I hate it, my girlfriend hates it and my dog howls at it. any input?
    Is there no documentation with your gauges? I would think if there is a way to turn it off, it would be documented.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

no they didnt come with anything, it took me like 4 hours to put them in. and i still didnt hook the illum up right because when i turn my lights on it just says white. but i have been looking at it trying to find anything to turn it off but no luck.
    06 WRX Cobb Stage 2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #124
    Basshead Member #2

I Support ClubWRX
    Are they the Premium gauges?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

yeah the boost is, but the air fuel is the 52 mm air fuel / volt one. but i just want it to stop beeping, this morning i was all hung over getting in my car and i thoght my hea was going to explode when i turned it on
    06 WRX Cobb Stage 2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #124
    Basshead Member #2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.