04 STi trim in 02 WRX?

This is a discussion on 04 STi trim in 02 WRX? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok, so is it possible to replace the trim peaces of an 02 WRX and swap it out to a ...

04 STi trim in 02 WRX?

ok, so is it possible to replace the trim peaces of an 02 WRX and swap it out to a 04 STi trim? Im changing the door switches, radio trim which includes the climate controls (any issues there?) I just wanted to see if anyone has any input on it?
    Huh... Didn't know you couldn't do that...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe that the door card etc are all interchangeable. Someone else really should chime in before you drop the money on it though...
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    - Winston Churchill

Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
    - W.C. Fields

the only main problem I see is the a/c controls are very different and im wondering how I can, Ive seen that the 05+ center consoles work with a little modding but can it be done with the 04 sti?
    Huh... Didn't know you couldn't do that...

Hey,

Did you ever figgure out if you can do the climate controls, or find a good write up, with pictures on how to do the center swap?

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!