running amp wire...

This is a discussion on running amp wire... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok... I know when I had my 03 wrx there were little clips in the door sills to remove the ...

running amp wire...

Ok... I know when I had my 03 wrx there were little clips in the door sills to remove the plastic pieces to run wire to the trunk for my amp.

I am installing one 10 inch sub and need to run my wire to the trunk... I have an 06 wrx... and I don't see the clips... does the little plastic piece at the bottom of the door that holds the carpet down just snap out? Use a screw driver with some kind of towel so that it doesn't scratch and just pry out the plastic piece til it snaps or what?

I looked around and can't seem to find anything... anyone?

thanks for your help!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

On my '07 WRX they just pulled out, and installing them back was just snapping them in place, no screws or anything to remove.

sweet... good to know... thanks a lot!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!