sti shifting knob question?

This is a discussion on sti shifting knob question? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hello everyone. got a quick question if someone could help me out. i have an 04 sti and its 6 ...

sti shifting knob question?

hello everyone. got a quick question if someone could help me out. i have an 04 sti and its 6 speed. ive been thinking of getting a titanium shifting knob that i believe was factory in an earlier year sti that was 5 speed. my question is do u think id be able to put this shifting knob on my car even tho mine has that safety switch to put it into reverse? i think this shifting knob would stick out to much becuase of it...

STi Piston Style 5-Speed Titanium Shift Knob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image4.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i dont think it will work/fit.

btw how is weather at KOP PA ?

heres a few that will fit the 6speed:
    STi & WRX Performance Parts: Interior
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

wow thanks for the quick response. and thanks for the site that turboxs shifter is exactly what i wanted. idk bout the weather i live in lancaster a lil away from KOP altho i alove goin to there mall. where r u from?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ny,
    i saw u made 4 posts real fast so got e-mail saying possible spam attack so checked it out , saw ip was KOP area PA
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

lol yeah sorry about that this is the first time im on this board and i needed 2 make 3 posts just to attach a pic or links in the message