Please help!

This is a discussion on Please help! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just bought a new 2008 WRX with the premium & navigation packages, but I am trying to find out ...

Please help!

I just bought a new 2008 WRX with the premium & navigation packages, but I am trying to find out what you need to do in order to have it so that you can use all of the navigation controls, and also what you need to do in order to be able to watch dvd's while the car is in motion. Would anyone be able to steer me in the right direction please? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB

Thanks for that info, appreciate it. But is that the only way to do it, engage the e-brake 1 click to watch dvd's and use the navi while in motion? Do you know where I can go to reprogram it so that it plays all the time?

I Support ClubWRX

Exclamation Op...

You have a PM concerning you picking a new "safe" screen name. Please do so and let me know what it is in a response to me via private message today.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Putting the e-brake up one click probably just grounds the wire connected to it. So why not splice into that wire and install a switch, so that you can ground it whenever you want to? Seems logical to me. You'd just have to deal with the light on the dash.
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by D1cknose View Post
    Thanks for that info, appreciate it. But is that the only way to do it, engage the e-brake 1 click to watch dvd's and use the navi while in motion? Do you know where I can go to reprogram it so that it plays all the time?
    I don't know, I don't have an '08, that was just the first thing that caught my eye when I searched. Maybe try doing a little searchy-poo of your own?