Pioneer AVIC F900BT

This is a discussion on Pioneer AVIC F900BT within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just purchased my new Pioneer AVIC F900BT today and should have it soon. I was reading the installation ...

Pioneer AVIC F900BT

So I just purchased my new Pioneer AVIC F900BT today and should have it soon. I was reading the installation manual and it says that I have to wire into the CAR SPEED SIGNAL INPUT. Does anyone know where I can locate this and how to safely tap into this without screwing up the wiring. I have never dealt with audio equipment, but I am going to have my cousin help me out who has worked with it a little. Any advice would be very helpful.

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no ideas?

no one has a clue?

I Support ClubWRX
    Had the same issue with mine. It's different on each model, NA, WRX and STI. Mine was on the 35 pin plug, pin 12 or 13 for the WRX. Sorry, don't remember off the top of my head. Pin 26 for the STI. It should be green with either a black or yellow stripe. It will read a 5 volt sin wave.
    Hope that helps.
    -AJ
    -AJ | Hawk-Eye Alliance #55 | Stink-Eye Mob #1
    NASIOC - Narcissistic, Arrogant, Self Involved, Oligarchy of Cryptorchidisms

2011 Chevy Camaro SS RS Package & 2011 Honda Pilot
    Used to have: Protune Stage 2 2010 Subaru WRX
    Used to have: Stage 4 2006 Subaru WRX

Add me to Facebook