Passenger Door Rattle

This is a discussion on Passenger Door Rattle within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I am very careful about avoiding potholes and etc because I hate when a car rattles because I think ...

Passenger Door Rattle

So I am very careful about avoiding potholes and etc because I hate when a car rattles because I think that it makes is sound crappy. Recently whenever I hit bumps theres a high pitched rattle comming from what sounds like the front passengers door. I was wondering if anyone was able to correct this by putting insulation behind the door pannel like dinomat or something, or just by putting cushioning between whatever is rubbing in there. Thanks for any input.

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Silly question....Have you checked the pocket and door handle grip for any stow away lighters or change?
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Quote Originally Posted by etshulda View Post
    Silly question....Have you checked the pocket and door handle grip for any stow away lighters or change?
    haha yea theres nothing there. any other ideas of how to get rid of this noise?

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!

I'm also getting a rattle, but mine from the back seat. I'm pretty sure it's from the seat back, and something in the latch that releases it to fold down is loose. Maybe even the latch itself.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2