Is it possible to hook up an iPod to 07 WRX stock radio?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to hook up an iPod to 07 WRX stock radio? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just got an 07 WRX and am using a Belkin tape adaptor to hook up my iPod. I really ...

Talking Is it possible to hook up an iPod to 07 WRX stock radio?

I just got an 07 WRX and am using a Belkin tape adaptor to hook up my iPod. I really do not want to change head units to keep my car to continue looking stock/unmodified.

Any advice/assistance or a point in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gasboy View Post
    I just got an 07 WRX and am using a Belkin tape adaptor to hook up my iPod. I really do not want to change head units to keep my car to continue looking stock/unmodified.

Any advice/assistance or a point in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks!
    the 07's have a tape deck..... mine doesnt boo who. tapes sound better than going through the radio.
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP