Clock Gauge Question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Clock Gauge Question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I replaced the dash clock with a 3 gauge pod, but now I don't have a clock anymore. I ...

zm3

Clock Gauge Question

So I replaced the dash clock with a 3 gauge pod, but now I don't have a clock anymore. I have an empty steering column pod where the original factory boost gauge was so I was thinking about installing a clock gauge there. The problem is that I believe only 45mm gauges fit and I can't seem to find a 45mm clock. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    I really don't think you're going to find an aftermarket 45mm gauge... especially not a clock.

Besides... you really don't want a "clock" mounted on your steering column..... thats just kinda silly.

I'd find either a shift light to put there, or put your boost gauge there, and replace the hole in your clock pod with something else.

I've got the Autometer DPSS stage 2 digital tach/shift light on my column.... a bit overkill and pricey.... but it definately works.
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

Is there a company that even makes a clock gauge? I have a Prosport boost gauge on my steering column, and wanted to get Oil press. and EGT in a 3 gauge pod where the clock goes, but was hoping to fill the third spot with a clock, since it's my daily driver. Any suggestions?

I Support ClubWRX
    Vdo.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

get an aftermarket head unit stereo that has a clock.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.