Prosport Boost guage issue!!

This is a discussion on Prosport Boost guage issue!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey so I just flashed stage 2 and my ap reads 18psi but my guage reads only 15ppsi....anyone else having ...

Prosport Boost guage issue!!

hey so I just flashed stage 2 and my ap reads 18psi but my guage reads only 15ppsi....anyone else having this prob...Im assuming that the ap reading is accurate right?....what can i do to fix the offset???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think the AP reads the PSI through the computer and the guage will read through the intake system....there is a drop in PSI across the IC and other intake componets so 15 psi could be your correct PSI thats getting to the actuall engine and not just your engines ECU....i think the gauge is right ...i have the same issue....sept im just over .1 bar
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhbamby View Post
    i think the AP reads the PSI through the computer and the guage will read through the intake system....there is a drop in PSI across the IC and other intake componets so 15 psi could be your correct PSI thats getting to the actuall engine and not just your engines ECU....i think the gauge is right ...i have the same issue....sept im just over .1 bar
    ahhh sounds good bro..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dhbamby View Post
    agreed.