Installed Gauges!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Installed Gauges! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well i just got my Mad Dad Clarity RX gauges installed the other day, and they are really cool! here ...

Installed Gauges!

Well i just got my Mad Dad Clarity RX gauges installed the other day, and they are really cool! here are some pics of em, and i will be posting some night shots soon because the glow from the gauges at night is really awesome! well, thankfully i had a pro install them, cuz it looks like a pain to put them in. I got a Boost, EGT, and oil pressure gauge in there. IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!------ if you are going to be installing any dash gauges in an 06+ then you MUST make sure to keep your factory clock installed underneath the gauge pod OR ELSE your airbag sensors wont work and you will get a warning light that stays on continually. Just a forewarning.

I think they are rad, what do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not bad at all

luks nice. plannin doing mine in the future.gud tip bout the clock. wat kind of rex is that? TR?
    questions...
    how much did they charge u for the labor?
    noticed yur pedals wat kind r those?

^^ wow ^^

Looks really clean!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

looks really good man. If you don't mind me asking, how much was everything including labor?
    -03 WRX
    238WHP, 245AWTQ
    Bobby tuned @ PRE Stage 2
    X-Mitsubishi owner
    ~DIFFERENT STROKES~

yeah, i have the TR version of the 07 wrx. As you might be able to notice the crappy sound system lol...as far as labor goes, i paid $385 for the guy to install them, and it took him the whole day! crazy, cuz he had to spend over 2 hrs on the oil pressure gauge alone doin some crazy tweaks to make it fit! And as far as the pedals, i dont really remember the brand, but i got them on ebay for about $20

Quote Originally Posted by drumngun View Post
    yeah, i have the TR version of the 07 wrx. As you might be able to notice the crappy sound system lol...as far as labor goes, i paid $385 for the guy to install them, and it took him the whole day! crazy, cuz he had to spend over 2 hrs on the oil pressure gauge alone doin some crazy tweaks to make it fit! And as far as the pedals, i dont really remember the brand, but i got them on ebay for about $20
    385 bucks for labor. damn that makes me want to be a mechanic right there.. just think if you knew what you were doin and everything you've done to car would be labor free.. new short block 3g. turbo 500 bucks lol.. guages.. retail price. anyways looks good, Have any pics in the dark?
    -03 WRX
    238WHP, 245AWTQ
    Bobby tuned @ PRE Stage 2
    X-Mitsubishi owner
    ~DIFFERENT STROKES~

Quote Originally Posted by 03'WRXtreme View Post
    385 bucks for labor. damn that makes me want to be a mechanic right there.. just think if you knew what you were doin and everything you've done to car would be labor free.. new short block 3g. turbo 500 bucks lol.. guages.. retail price. anyways looks good, Have any pics in the dark?
    yeah no kidding, these guys were a little pricier than others, but the job was done spot on... night pics are coming soon, probably tonight!

Look s good. I actually like the way they look over my DEFI red gauges. Humm I might have to make a change in the future after I get my PPG's. And at $385 for install I might have to do some side work.
    VF-39 swap, STI TMIC,Turbo XS TBE, Cobb APV2, Eibach springs, 20% Tint.

I Support ClubWRX
    cough cough 385?? dunno why the oil pressure gauge required "crazy tweaks".. They're all pretty straight-forward, in my experience.

Look nice. even though I'm not a fan of the chrome backplate.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    cough cough 385?? dunno why the oil pressure gauge required "crazy tweaks".. They're all pretty straight-forward, in my experience.

Look nice. even though I'm not a fan of the chrome backplate.
    well in "my experience", i have none... so i would rather pay for it to be done right than screw it up by doin it my self lol but thanks

pedals

got 07 wrx TR myslf thats y im curious bout the pedals coz as u mite hav alrdy known the gas pedal is one whole plastic piece. how did u install it? drilled it?

wow looks clean, i'm thinking this is gonna be my next mod.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

Quote Originally Posted by despoe View Post
    got 07 wrx TR myslf thats y im curious bout the pedals coz as u mite hav alrdy known the gas pedal is one whole plastic piece. how did u install it? drilled it?
    yeah, i figured that out about the gas pedal the day i was putting the new ones on lol... but basically the back of the pedals are the type with the two pieces of metal on each side that you have to tighten so they stay on there, but i had to really kinda play around with the one on the gas pedal...it sure aint goin anywhere though, i have never had to adjust them since i put them on almost 7 months ago...they are APC pedals by the way, $15 on ebay

updated pics!

heres some night pics! they arent the best, but you guys get the point

DUB
    They look good, man. Those guages themselves are really nice. The pod is a little too huge, imo. But still, looks god.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!------ if you are going to be installing any dash gauges in an 06+ then you MUST make sure to keep your factory clock installed underneath the gauge pod OR ELSE your airbag sensors wont work and you will get a warning light that stays on continually.
    Explain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast