08 Cobb Short Shifter

This is a discussion on 08 Cobb Short Shifter within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if anyone may have picked up the dual shifter from Cobb. Your able to shift the heigth ...

08 Cobb Short Shifter

I was wondering if anyone may have picked up the dual shifter from Cobb. Your able to shift the heigth and the Throw. Sounds a little to good to be true Most people want the shortest throw and the shortest shifter. But I thought I'd ask. I'm sorry I'm a newbie to the world of Subaru But i know Cobb is a good company.

CobbTuning.com - Short Throw Shifter Lever
    CJ CAMERON
    2008 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats exactly want it does, fully adjustable, throw and height.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I know that's what it does. I was wondering if any one had it and if they were happy with it. sorry i wasn't clear.
    CJ CAMERON
    2008 WRX

DUB
    I don't know about the '08 version, but I've heard good things about the COBB double adjustable shifter on previous MYs. The only criticism i hear is that the pinch bolt that locks your adjustment in place can slip.

I have one in my 06 and love it.I have not had a problem with it (knock on wood). There are 3 allen screws in the body of it and both rods are adjustable its nice its like fine tuning your car to your personal liking not just as short as humanly possible to **** that extra .000002 second faster