Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gauges!!!

5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Prosport Gauges 
#1 ·
Whats the closest gauges that you can get that will match the color of the stock wrx gauges. Also a somewhat nice gauge will be nice. I have an 06

#4 · (Edited)
http://www.modifiedm3.co.uk/Mycar.htm

scroll down on that page and look for the DEFI gauges. They have a white face during the day and match the green perfectly IMO. I wanted something that matched well and i was very happy. PM JSCspeed about these, i got mine from him a few months ago and they had 2 of these sets left Boost and an EGT they were discontinued so unlike other defis they were VERY affordable.

If he does have them, some other pros of these are you can set a warning if you hit a certain temp or psi in boost, and you can also datalog 3 mins then play them back.

EDIT- heres a link of mine day and night
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-topic/134294503-new-pics-my-car.html

#7 ·
When I do buy my gauges, I plan on getting the Amber/White Prosport Premium gauges. Basically, they're Defi knock-offs, but a lot less money. As for quality, somone that has had them for a while might want to comment...

Prosport Gauges - Gauges

They seem to look like my stock gauges for my 07. My friend just put some in his Mazdaspeed Protege and they look great, IMO.

#11 ·
and I personally thing glowshift gauges and pillars are CRAP. I had to buy another pillar cause the one i got from glowshift was too ****ty, it wasnt cut right, and didnt fit at all.

another of prosport:

#12 ·
hey guys!
I have an 07 WRX down here in Peru and I am looking into getting some gauges for it. I have the stock Lamco boost gauge which I am going to change for an Omori 45mm electrical boost gauge, I think matches up to the WRX pretty well.
My problem comes in that I want to put 3 more gauges in the clock center part but I can't find an OEM guage pod for a 2007 WRX, I can only find it for models up to 2005. I want that one in particular mainly because of the color match up with the dashboard, I'd hate it if it didn't match and stuck out.
Have any 07 WRX's out there tried to fit this pod? Any luck?
Thanks.

#16 ·
Does anyone have the white/green prosport gauges? I have an '02 WRX and was wondering how well they matched. Also, for those who went Prosport, did you go mechanical or electric boost gauge? The Prosport mechanicals are still wired for illumination right? not like some of the low end mechanical Autometers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.