Gauges!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Gauges!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have the white/green prosport gauges? I have an '02 WRX and was wondering how well they matched. Also, ...

Does anyone have the white/green prosport gauges? I have an '02 WRX and was wondering how well they matched. Also, for those who went Prosport, did you go mechanical or electric boost gauge? The Prosport mechanicals are still wired for illumination right? not like some of the low end mechanical Autometers?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for intercooler temp gauge

Registered User Prosport Gauges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcWRX-02 View Post
    Does anyone have the white/green prosport gauges? I have an '02 WRX and was wondering how well they matched. Also, for those who went Prosport, did you go mechanical or electric boost gauge? The Prosport mechanicals are still wired for illumination right? not like some of the low end mechanical Autometers?

They are a very close match, slightly brighter if anything. yes the mechanical boost looks the same/wired the same for illumination.

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    bump for intercooler temp gauge
    we are going to look into that one.. in the next few months.

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosport Gauges View Post
    we are going to look into that one.. in the next few months.
    ^^^^^ Thats what you told me over a year ago when I asked the same question.

I ended up going with 2 different SPI (Generic Greddy) air temp gauges..... they work well.... but they aren't made anymore, so you may not be able to find them.

I know Autometer has intake temp gauges as well... you can buy pre and post intercooler temp gauges (like I did)... or they also sell a dual-channel gauge that reads two different temps at the push of a button.
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

Quote Originally Posted by Prosport Gauges View Post

They are a very close match, slightly brighter if anything. yes the mechanical boost looks the same/wired the same for illumination.
    Thanks. Is that your guage pod as well? It looks really good.

no, those are not our pods... I think that is an ATI pod.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.