What fuse?

This is a discussion on What fuse? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I was putting a radio in my 02 WRX. The previous owner had removed his system, and there were ...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

What fuse?

So I was putting a radio in my 02 WRX. The previous owner had removed his system, and there were some loose wires..

anyways, when I went to shove the radio into the dash it cut out, and so did the interior lights. It's night, so without lights it's hard to see .

I looked at the radio fuse, and several others, and they all looked fine.

Then when I decided to wait till tomorrow so I would have some light I discovered that the keyless entry didn't work anymore either.

So my question is, what fuse is it that has the radio, interior lights(but not dash lights, they work), and the keyless entry system.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    So I was putting a radio in my 02 WRX. The previous owner had removed his system, and there were some loose wires..

anyways, when I went to shove the radio into the dash it cut out, and so did the interior lights. It's night, so without lights it's hard to see .

I looked at the radio fuse, and several others, and they all looked fine.

Then when I decided to wait till tomorrow so I would have some light I discovered that the keyless entry didn't work anymore either.

So my question is, what fuse is it that has the radio, interior lights(but not dash lights, they work), and the keyless entry system.
    Did you check the fuse box under the hood????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Banned
    I'ts in the car. Behind the pull out deal to the left of the stearing wheel. Keep checking them, it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    All that should be in the owners manual. It should have a section for fuses which list location, size, and what systems are on which circuit.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I found it. It was in the main fuse box under the hood, labeled "indoor".