Is this real bride seat?

This is a discussion on Is this real bride seat? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am new to the forum and don't know if I am posting this in the correct section. If not, ...

Is this real bride seat?

I am new to the forum and don't know if I am posting this in the correct section. If not, can admin. please move this to the correct section and forgive my ignorance.

Anyways, I was looking for some racing seat for my car and I found this on ebay

cgi.ebay.ca/Bride-Low-Max-racing-seat_W0QQitemZ230230189204QQihZ013QQcategoryZ43970 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Can anyone tell that this is authentic bride? The seller also mention that he has the normal cushion? What does it mean?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cant click to see what were looking at.(no link)
    wolf

I Support ClubWRX
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Bride-Low-Max-rac...categoryZ43970 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they do appear to be real BRIDE seat, and look to be priced as so. The sticker on the bottom frame is BRIDE logo'd, and I've seen fakes that have the bride tag, but not the sticker.
    With a 2400$ BIN price, I'd bet they are.

Ask the seller if he has original receipt, or another way to ensure they are legit. Never hurts to ask.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they do appear to be real BRIDE seat, and look to be priced as so. The sticker on the bottom frame is BRIDE logo'd, and I've seen fakes that have the bride tag, but not the sticker.
    With a 2400$ BIN price, I'd bet they are.

Ask the seller if he has original receipt, or another way to ensure they are legit. Never hurts to ask.
    Thanks for the reply Rogan, buyer said he has no long has the receipt. As you stated, the price make it sounds like the real deal.

by the way, does any one know about the price for the fake one? How does it compare with the real one if they are both made out of carbon kevlar?