What seats should i put in my wrx?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What seats should i put in my wrx? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2004 red wrx wagon and 2006 sti seats from my old 2002 wrx. Should i sell the ...

What seats should i put in my wrx?

I have a 2004 red wrx wagon and 2006 sti seats from my old 2002 wrx. Should i sell the black 2004 or the blue sti 2006 seats? I like the Sti seats better but they don't really match the red car and i would get more money for them. What would you guys do
    Bugeye Mafia #185
    Blobeye Syndicate #38
    San Remo Alliance............#002

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should sell the black ones......................to me
    2004 Aspen White STi Mac Tuned Stage 2 *304whp/345wtq* (SOLD)
    2003 WRB WRX: VF30'd w/ XPT tune (TRADED!)
    2002 Berlina Black S2000: Mugen Exhaust (GONE)

Quote Originally Posted by c00lbeans View Post
    I have a 2004 red wrx wagon and 2006 sti seats from my old 2002 wrx. Should i sell the black 2004 or the blue sti 2006 seats? I like the Sti seats better but they don't really match the red car and i would get more money for them. What would you guys do
    I need a flow chart.
    2011 DGM sedan
    1995 Miata

the blue and red would make your car very...umm...patriotic? lol
    Idk, I don't think it works. If your car was WRB then that would look good, but the black is probably better. or if you can get the black and grey ones.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.