will a mountain bike fit inside my wrx? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on will a mountain bike fit inside my wrx? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Mountain Biking is hard work. That is all....

DUB
    Mountain Biking is hard work. That is all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive got a sedan and i bought a nice little rack that straps on the trunk and has three rubber pads two that go on the bumper and one that goes in the center of the trunk. doesnt scratch the trunk or bumper and ive carried two bikes on it no problem. BTW ive driven from fort worth and back at lest 6 times with 2 bikes both ways and they we solid as a rock the whole way. no problems at all. highly recommended! oh yeah and it fits around your stock WRX wing and it also fits with the STi wing. its a really adjustable model that you could probably adapt it to just about every car.

http://www.bikerackshops.com/SARBONES.html

ive got the three bike model. plus you dont have to trade in your car!

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

thanks for the link walsh, I'll check that one out.

So I picked up the bike today, and it was alot easier getting it in the car than I figured it would be. I had both wheels and the seat off in about 2 minutes and had the bike in the car in about 5min total. So now, when we get some warmer weather, I've got a good way to exercise. Anyone from NC know of any good places to ride?

Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by HxcJohnny View Post
    thanks for the link walsh, I'll check that one out.

So I picked up the bike today, and it was alot easier getting it in the car than I figured it would be. I had both wheels and the seat off in about 2 minutes and had the bike in the car in about 5min total. So now, when we get some warmer weather, I've got a good way to exercise. Anyone from NC know of any good places to ride?
    North Carolina? Are you kidding? Some world famous riding spots are there! Pisgah for one.

Check out this page:
    http://trails.mtbr.com/pscTrails/Uni...S_4567crx.aspx

Then post up here:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

ah man, I didnt even think of uwharrie. that's a really popular spot for jeeps and other off highway vehicles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123