08 nav lcd cluster->mod to show boost,etc?

This is a discussion on 08 nav lcd cluster->mod to show boost,etc? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; in the nav of the 08 wrx sti there is an info button. this brings up a panel that allows ...

08 nav lcd cluster->mod to show boost,etc?

in the nav of the 08 wrx sti there is an info button. this brings up a panel that allows selection an interesting array of info displays (but they are mostly useles)
    1)an mpg indicator, since there is already one above the dash next to the clock-this is redundant. it is a bar graph that stretches across the whole screen and bounces left to right as your mpg changes,
    2) a maintenance schedule
    3) three analog style dials that show avg mpg, instant mpg, and accel (how far the gas pedal is depressed). AGAIN with the mpg-this is the third gauge for this! It would be nice if i could sacrifice one of these pages to put up three dials of my own choosing - boost, temp, press, etc.

is this possible?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Only if you knew how to write Code for the software. I agree a Boost gauge would of been great.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4