Turbo Timer Install
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo Timer Install within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm installing an apexi turbo timer right now and for some reason it's not keeping the car idling at ...

Turbo Timer Install

So I'm installing an apexi turbo timer right now and for some reason it's not keeping the car idling at all once I shut it off though.

Any ideas?

btw I don't have the A/F ratio wire hooked up, do I need it hooked up for it to work correctly?

Also... I know I don't technically need a turbo timer... don't want to hear it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowfulkiller View Post

Also... I know I don't technically need a turbo timer... don't want to hear it
    yep....

as for your problem, does your turbo timer have a parking brake immobilizer feature? if it does, and u leave your parking brake down when u take the keys outta the ignition, the engine will turn off.

hope dat helps
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

yeah it does but I have the parking brake all the way up and its still not working

the turbo timer is counting down as soon as the car is started

I think I may have the ignition and 12v wires switched... could that be the proeblem?
    Last edited by sorrowfulkiller; 02-12-2008 at 08:12 PM.

I switched the two wires and now its still counting down while the car is started and still on but the timer function works now and shuts off the car once the timer is at 0

I'm going to see if maybe I used the wrong wire for the acc wire... see if that may be the issue

Okay got it working.... just connected the ACC wire from the TT to the 12v power wire...

Still have a problem though, I'm not sure what wire to cut to arm the alarm and lock the doors with the remote. I've already cut and taped off the grey wire for the security module in the center console... I'm just note sure which connecter the black and green wire is at above the fusebox...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.