Subaru WRX Forum banner

DEFI cluster

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Deathrin 
#1 ·
hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has used or bought or heard any good things about the DEFI cluster gauge? Looks pretty BA, like it'd make me a BAMF, n such......... anyways, just wondering, ooh, and does it have the ability to plug into the factory boost gauge?(im getting tired of reading mPa's damnit!)

#3 ·
I don't think hes talking about the regular guages....i'm pretty sure its the cluster with MPH, RPMs, Gas, Temp, all those things but all in LCD form

#7 ·
Ok I found some for sale. I guess there's no specific fit for it. so I guess you would just jimmy it in somehow.
price tag is a steep $2k.

I did find the "heads up display" thing from defi for $150.
that looks like a good buy to me.

#10 ·
yes i think it does

#15 ·
no point in doing anything to your car to make it faster if you can't see whats going on inside. Thats how you end of with a blown motor or a ton of other problems. Now this cluster is a bit much how ever. But if you are going to do any mods to your car guages are a must it how you read your cars vitals! I just started my mods and DEFI BF series where the first things I put in it, even before flashing to stage 1.

#17 ·
agree I the Speedo/tach defi cluster is way over board and i don't even like the way it looks. I just got the individual DEFI gauges and a clock mount pod. Even the Defi single stepper motor gauges are crazy priced though like 225 a piece plus another 100 for the controller unit. But they are damn nice and the amber lit ones match the stock STI speedo and tach soo well. but you can analog ones to get the job done just as well. Vcustomes is right on I grabbed the Boost oil pressure and EGT, I'm thinking a wideband will help as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.