52mm Autometer Phantom Gauge in A/C Vent...

This is a discussion on 52mm Autometer Phantom Gauge in A/C Vent... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so many have asked, but none got any answers... Anyone have any detailed info on installing the Boost Gauge ...

52mm Autometer Phantom Gauge in A/C Vent...

Ok so many have asked, but none got any answers...

Anyone have any detailed info on installing the Boost Gauge into the lefthand side a/c vent..?? I've searched EVERYWHERE but can't find any info on installation, but see many people with the gauge installed...

Is it as simple as just removing front part of dash, removing a/c vent, and placing gauge in there..?? This is for a friend of mine with an 03' wrx, an me being the honda guy don't kno to much about these things but i'm willing to learn/help... Thanks...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i had mine in my vent above the stereo, it didnt fit the greatest but worked till i got my pod, as far as putting it in the ac vent im not sure, i looked at doing that but have no idea how to run the wires up to there
    2002 WRB WRX Wagon
    Tuned by Bobby at PRE
    245 AWHP and 255 AWTQ @17 psi
    Bugeye Mafia #153
    Proud member of Different Strokes

Quote Originally Posted by WRXworm View Post
    I Hit 22 mph one time... and then i got scared so i let off. dont worry though, i was in a empty parkin lot so no one was around... When your to that point you need to shift into 2nd it gets scary... be careful out there...