In Search of Pillar Guage mount in Gray Color
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on In Search of Pillar Guage mount in Gray Color within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I am looking around for a Pillar gauge mounting solution that matches the gray stock pillar. I have a ...

In Search of Pillar Guage mount in Gray Color

Hey,

I am looking around for a Pillar gauge mounting solution that matches the gray stock pillar. I have a 07 WRX Sedan. All the pillars I have found so far are black in color (like the autometer), I know I can paint it, but if it's already in the gray that would be preferable. Does anyone know of any pillar mount that are gray in color, 2 or 3 gauge mounts would be ok.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i had the sam questions when i was installing my 3 din a pillar for my protege 5 and found the simplest solution was to go to a paint shop and get a matching color spray. better yet, go or call a subaru dealership and ask them what the exact color paint number the a pillar is and then go to the paint shop. i think the trouble of looking for a grey a pillar to match is more hassle than just getting the paint and sanding the new a pillar down. (use ultra fine steel wool when sanding)

hey ya i just went through the same search......The only gray one i could find was made by glowshift and for the price I bought it.....quality looks descent......Ill let you know how it looks when its installed and how it matches etc.....if its sh#t Ill just replace it with another....it was like 30 bucks LOL so no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by sd_lewis View Post
    hey ya i just went through the same search......The only gray one i could find was made by glowshift and for the price I bought it.....quality looks descent......Ill let you know how it looks when its installed and how it matches etc.....if its sh#t Ill just replace it with another....it was like 30 bucks LOL so no biggie.
    Where'd you find it?

ebay.......search triple pillar pods wrx and a whole bunch will show up.....glowshift has a gray one....and is the only one Ive found so far that makes a gray one. Cheers.

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    Don't.... I have one.

It was fine at first.... until the sun hit it.

1 year later.... it's warped all to hell.. Now I need another one.

Get an autometer pod and paint it...... better quality.
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.