oil pressure guage - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on oil pressure guage within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hmzz idk how the greddy system works...i have defi with a control unit.... does the greddy system have a main ...

hmzz idk how the greddy system works...i have defi with a control unit....

does the greddy system have a main unit that all the guages hook up too??? and make sure to check the lines and the soldering or the tap in to see if all the lines are working....make sure that its tapped into the right power souce

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well the gauges have to plugs in the back, one is for the sensor, and the other seems to power the lights and the motor to power the needle.

all the sensors and wires seem to be working just fine because the ext temp is working how it should be IE readings and lights, if i plug the others into that gauge i get readings and the lights work fine. i went and looked at other gauges but they are totally different so i just need to find out if all greddy gauges connect the same, but i really cant find any information on them ive tried to look on the greddy website but cant find a way to contact them, but i will continue my search, thanks for all the help

i would suggest trying to find someone on a forum that knows about those guages....check all different websites like nasioc and iwsti

good luck!

cool man thanks for all your help

np

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12