STI leather seats

This is a discussion on STI leather seats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i found a set of leather STI racing seats and im wondering if they would fit on my 07 TR? ...

STI leather seats

i found a set of leather STI racing seats and im wondering if they would fit on my 07 TR? i would be getting a really good deal on the seats and i want to know how hard they would be to install if they did fit. ill get a pic of them when i get home, im at work now. thanks guys
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am not sure if they will or not. Why not just ask the people that your getting the seats from? Let's see a picture of them anyway though...they sound nice!

Quote Originally Posted by WSubRaruX View Post
    I am not sure if they will or not. Why not just ask the people that your getting the seats from? Let's see a picture of them anyway though...they sound nice!
    the guys not sure if they will fit or not. heres a pic, i think they are sick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sti seats.jpg  

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Yeah man those seats are pretty nice. I like the pink STI logo with the leather...real sick. Hmmm its a risk if he isnt sure either. Maybe you could bargain with him for a return policy if they don't fit? It's worth a shot.

am i missing something or is this just an amazing deal for these seats

http://www.x3racing.com/products/pro...=RS-LR-ST-BKBK

No that is a pretty good deal. Shipping and handling is $150 dollars though so its really like the seats are $500...still a pretty good deal.

how hard would it be to put these seats in the car? also i would have to unhook the passanger airbag wires. is there a way to always have the passanger airbag on or is it just the sensor? my car is an 07 TR.

they should fit but u might need to make some adjustments
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Those look to me like the generic eBay seats, with just the STi logo stitched into them. I've seen them with Nismo logos too (I have some in black cloth but don't intend to keep them as I have better seats for that project.)

If this is indeed the same manufacturer as the ones I have, they're comfortable but stiff. Mine have the universal bottom mount used on many reclining aftermarket seats (such as Corbeau) so I'm sure you could find some rails to work if you purchased them.
    '02 Wagon --Daily--
    Bolt-On's Planned

'90 240SX --Project--
    400whp SR20

those are really nice looking seats, but probably not authentic STI Seats, just have STI Stiched in them.
    none the less they look good

i know they arnt authentic STI Seats but as long as they look good and dont hurt my butt when i sit im them they are a good price for me

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    i know they arnt authentic STI Seats but as long as they look good and dont hurt my butt when i sit im them they are a good price for me
    I think they look great.

Does your TR have side-impact airbags loaded in your current seats? My 07 does - so mucking with my seats would send the SRS system nuts.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

thats a good question. how can i found out? if i had an AP cant i just wipe the SRS codes or w/e?

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    how hard would it be to put these seats in the car? also i would have to unhook the passanger airbag wires. is there a way to always have the passanger airbag on or is it just the sensor? my car is an 07 TR.
    For seat mounting you probably should spend the extra $50 and order Subaru seat brackets they offer. The mounting tabs "look" like they are in the right spot and the mounting slots are BIG enough. At worst they look good enough for a little quick cutting and welding to fit.

http://www.x3racing.com/RSB/RSB-SI93.jpg
    http://www.x3racing.com/products/pro...rodid=RSB-SI93

For the SRS you can fool the system that the stock seats are still there by wiring in a 3.3 Ohm resistor into each sensor plug.
    Cones don't count at Hillclimbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Web Foot STi View Post
    For seat mounting you probably should spend the extra $50 and order Subaru seat brackets they offer. The mounting tabs "look" like they are in the right spot and the mounting slots are BIG enough. At worst they look good enough for a little quick cutting and welding to fit.

http://www.x3racing.com/RSB/RSB-SI93.jpg
    http://www.x3racing.com/products/pro...rodid=RSB-SI93

For the SRS you can fool the system that the stock seats are still there by wiring in a 3.3 Ohm resistor into each sensor plug.
    thanks for the help man