STI gauge cluster to WRX (help needed!)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STI gauge cluster to WRX (help needed!) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi to everyone. I ordered following STI gauge cluster to my WRX wagon (my05) http://www.subaruwrxparts.com/produc...ter-p-634.html Any ideas is the installation ...

STI gauge cluster to WRX (help needed!)

Hi to everyone.

I ordered following STI gauge cluster to my WRX wagon (my05)

http://www.subaruwrxparts.com/produc...ter-p-634.html

Any ideas is the installation just plug'n'play or is there modification needed?

I tried to find any clues from scoobymods.com but I was not able to find any

Rg,

SamiG

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gil
    I'm sure there are some guys that know how to install it on here. I'm not one of those guys . But don't forget to post on how hard it was to install and how much better you like it . I would like to do a cluster switch one day myself. (when I hit the lottery,that thing is expensive)
    With great power comes great responsibility

I was looking to buy one shortly after I bought my wagon, but I did not take the time to actually buy one. I did, however, do some research on how to do the install back when I had interest in it. If the cluster is of the same MY as yours, it is plug-and-play for the most part. MY 04 cluster to an 05, or vice-versa, will require you to do some wire-to-pin matching.

That was quite a grip of cash you paid for that...but it is brand new... Hope the install goes well!

I was able to install new gauges today!!!

I was quite simple. I did not take care of "back diff temp light" which is quite simple to remote too (but I will prefer to buy sensor for that)..

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/arch...t-1105337.html

Only thing what I need to do was to remove that wierd sound... that was easy solution... just cut the c9 wire... there is couple stories how to remote unwanted diff light and wierd sound...

Below is one link to how to do this!

I want to thanks all those guys who has done these research allready for all to us!!!

Regards from Finland
    Last edited by samig; 12-27-2007 at 01:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.