Blue gauges in a 02 gauge cluster
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Blue gauges in a 02 gauge cluster within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering how can i make my stock gauges illuminate Blue. Any help would be greatful. Thanks...

Blue gauges in a 02 gauge cluster

I was wondering how can i make my stock gauges illuminate Blue. Any help would be greatful. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    The info is out there but it take alot to do it.

there are many threads to show how to do this the proper way, but what i have noticed is that first of all blue wont show up very bright and second that the coloring isnt consistant like it is stock, some parts of your gauges will be brighter than others.. but it is still a cool mod to do
    2002 WRB WRX Wagon
    Tuned by Bobby at PRE
    245 AWHP and 255 AWTQ @17 psi
    Bugeye Mafia #153
    Proud member of Different Strokes

Quote Originally Posted by WRXworm View Post
    I Hit 22 mph one time... and then i got scared so i let off. dont worry though, i was in a empty parkin lot so no one was around... When your to that point you need to shift into 2nd it gets scary... be careful out there...

I was wondering if i could find step by step instructions

google for "your eyes suck at blue"

There's a reason blue isn't used very often for indicator lights.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.