06-07 Gauge Overlays or something like it
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06-07 Gauge Overlays or something like it within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking for something to change the look of the gauge cluster in my 07 WRX. I don't really like ...

06-07 Gauge Overlays or something like it

I'm looking for something to change the look of the gauge cluster in my 07 WRX. I don't really like the old black with green lighting. Its outdated and cheap looking and have been looking at it for too many years.

I was wondering if there is anything available so I don't have to so a swap for the STi cluster (expensive+pain in the ass). I looked for the overlay things or electro...whatever things that are white then change to black at night. But everything is only for the 02-03.

Has anyone been able to find something for the latter year models? and if so, where can I find them? or has anyone had luck with something else?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

No I Havn't Seen Anything

Hey man I have an 07 WRX also and I am also looking for the same thing so if you find anything, then repost!

yea man me 2, i got a wrb 07 wrx and of all colors the gauges are green and black, with a car like this i would hope to have one that would stick out, an eye-catching sorta thing

Ive seen people take out all the green bulbs and put in new bulbs or bulb condoms over them to have it blue or whatever color you want the is a thread on here about it maybe you might look into that

No joke. They've had the same cheap green gauges for over ten years (probably more!)

For $26k they could have put something a little more eye pleasing.
    The STi is hooked up but they left us in the gutter.
    ...and they make it difficult for us to change it....way to go

I just finished up making a set of custom gauge overlays for my friend's vr-4... on his car they are just overlays... nothing lights up or anything like the indiglo gauges... does anyone know how our faces are set up... would it be possible to just do overlays and not have them be self lit? cause if it is... i can make em... so yeah... lemme know if you find any useful info on that... peace
    yup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.