in dash dvd

This is a discussion on in dash dvd within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey I'm looking to buy a in-dash dvd player for my wrx. Does anyone have any suggested players that are ...

in dash dvd

Hey I'm looking to buy a in-dash dvd player for my wrx. Does anyone have any suggested players that are decent and won't crap out on me for under like 500$?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would suggest the Kenwood DDX-6019, I had it in my Honda before getting a WRX. The nice thing about that model is you can add a lot of options to it a piece at a time and really pimp it out. For example you can add Blue Tooth for your Cell phone, GPS for navigation, XM/Sirius Satalite radio, and even HD Radio. They have it at Etronics for 565, a bargin in my opinion. When I bought it a year and a half ago it was 1200 bucks!

Here's the link: http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=kenddx6019

i am using an alpine D-310 its an amazing unit, i dont think there is a better picture out there, lots of options also! go alpine!!!

I personally prefer Alpine but there are some budget priced JVC units worth considering. I'm leaning towards the single din with DVD playback and built in A2DP bluetooth.

I've got a Windows Mobile phone though, and soon the Motorola BT505 BT-to-FM adapter will be out. Patience.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals