Switch next to E-Brake - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Switch next to E-Brake within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Stage2WRX Its not a seat warmer and its not for any retarded strobe lights. I just text ...

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Stage2WRX View Post
    Its not a seat warmer and its not for any retarded strobe lights. I just text the previous owner, lets see what he says.
    You are still in contact with the previous owner? No offense intended, but why didn't you just ask him in the first place rather than creating a thread about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I owe him money on the car
    So I was trying to avoid any contact with him cause he's probably wondering where the money is at But he said its not hooked up to anything.

DUB
    I owe him money on the car
    So I was trying to avoid any contact with him cause he's probably wondering where the money is at But he said its not hooked up to anything.
    Ah, yes, the old avoidance technique. I know all about it. Did he say what the switch used to control?

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Ah, yes, the old avoidance technique. I know all about it. Did he say what the switch used to control?
    He said the switch was there when he bought it, but not a bad idea to put in some heated seats when winter is right around the block.

DUB
    He said the switch was there when he bought it, but not a bad idea to put in some heated seats when winter is right around the block.
    Sounds like we will never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12