Dash Kits 07 STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dash Kits 07 STI within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently bought a 2007 WRX STI and i have put in my Pioneer Avic D3. It looks good but... ...

Dash Kits 07 STI

I recently bought a 2007 WRX STI and i have put in my Pioneer Avic D3. It looks good but... i also just had gauges put in on the A-Pillar and the pod itself is black. and the head unit is black. I was wondering where if there is anywhere i can purchase a dash kit in flat black for the 07 STI. I have seen alot of stick on carbon fiber kits but i would rather not have stick on and also no carbon fiber. if anyone knows where to find these at it would be great

thanks in advance to anyone that might be able to help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also i saw somewhere that someone changed the light up ring around the key to red instead of green how would i go about doing that. i think red would would go alot better with the rest of the gauges

any ideas?

Instead of buying a kit, you could just take the pieces off the dash and paint them yourself. There are plenty of threads on here and NASIOC discussing that and which paint to use.

For the colored ring, try doing a search on here or NASIOC, something will come up with instructions.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.