Car Stereo Install AVIC-D3,Subs...the works

This is a discussion on Car Stereo Install AVIC-D3,Subs...the works within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey I am new to forums but i really need some help and i found alot of really good information ...

Car Stereo Install AVIC-D3,Subs...the works

Hey I am new to forums but i really need some help and i found alot of really good information on here. and you guys really seem to know your stuff so hopefully someone can help me out. But if i mess this up horribly and bashing is needed then bash away...so here it goes...

I just bought an 07 STI I have an AVIC-D3 i hooked that up fine got the illumination and VSS working perfectly (thanks to these forums) but now i have a bunch of wires (remote, GPS antenna,and RCA's) laying in my back seat I can't find a way to run them into the trunk all the other cars i had have fold down seats so thats my first question how to run the wires to the trunk.

2nd i looked under the hood and below the gauges and i cant find away to run the amp power wire from the battery through the firewall.

for those that dont like to read......

1.How do i run wires into the trunk
    2.How do i run a power wire through the firewall (i don't see any usable grommets)

Also i am taking picture of this install will have up once done

and Thanks in advance to anyone that can help and also any advice on anything i may have done wrong in this post would be a great help (besides grammar i know i am horrible at it)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok guys i actually found everything i needed with alittle more searching sorry for wasting a post and making a new thread for something that i found in about 15 different ones i just wish it wasnt dark out so i could go and hook it up right now!