These seats are killing me!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on These seats are killing me!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; airbags... i have been in a wrck and the airbags didnt even go off...screw that...i dont care anymore...i got whiplash ...

airbags... i have been in a wrck and the airbags didnt even go off...screw that...i dont care anymore...i got whiplash and some serious brusing...airbags are sketchy even after theyve been out after a while...and u can retain ur airbags if u properly switch the airbags inside the seats ive heard..or maybe it was another way!!
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ntd
    On my 03 WRX wagon I tied the springs of the lower seat back together with zip strips. Then I added some additional padding to give more back support. There are some after market pneumatic adjusters out there.

In the bottom I carved half of the foam from where my butt sits and added a thinner amount of lower density foam.

The seat is much better. I still liked the ones in my first gen VW GTi best.

Is there any way to swap a seat SAFELY? The side airbags in the seat are specifically tuned to the sensors in the seat, the doors, and so on. I want to swap a passenger seat but not intentionally make the car more dangerous.

I prefer my Bride Brix II's that are in my 240. Well spent $750 on the 2. Other than that, my 02 wrx seats are the best stockers I have sat in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12