2008 WRX gauges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Very...

Banned
    Very

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OGB
    thought i should mention that this pod will block line of sight to the temp gauge as well as the "TCS off" light. When i had a boost gauge on the right side i was still able to see the MPH gauge with no problems.

Stay tuned folks AEM TrueBoost install next week.

OGB

TruBoost Installed!

As soon as it was delivered i opened the box and put the gauge in place... no power.

sorry for the dark pictures, i didn't get it working until after the sun went down. i probably should have taken pictures during the install, but didn't think about it until just now. The installation was pretty simple, i didn't use the vacuum lines that AEM sent me. Instead, I used some plastic tubing from a coolingmist water/meth kit which was about the same size.

If you have any questions, let me know. This weekend i should have 1 or 2 more mods done on the WRX, but i also have to finish putting back together an SRT-4 and do rotors on a Cobalt SS. fun fun
    Mods
    "If you're not breakin' ****, you're not goin' fast enough."

2008 WRX gauge install

Mike, like the gauge setup. I am new to WRXs. owned volvo t5 until I crashed it. My question is, can you tell me, maybe show a picture of where/which vaccum hose you tapped into for your boost gauge.

If you want, you could email it to me.. kulle@ptd.net

Appreciate it...thanks

Where did you draw power from? Just curious. I'm trying to install a boost gauge and the correct harness is proving to be elusive.

Sorry guys me no likey! - The Perrin covers up too much of cluster in the 2008 WRX and STi. I loved it in my 05 Legacy, but I got to find something else. The Perrin pod is for sale!

Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12