2008 WRX gauges - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Very...

Banned
    Very

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OGB
    thought i should mention that this pod will block line of sight to the temp gauge as well as the "TCS off" light. When i had a boost gauge on the right side i was still able to see the MPH gauge with no problems.

Stay tuned folks AEM TrueBoost install next week.

OGB

TruBoost Installed!

As soon as it was delivered i opened the box and put the gauge in place... no power.

sorry for the dark pictures, i didn't get it working until after the sun went down. i probably should have taken pictures during the install, but didn't think about it until just now. The installation was pretty simple, i didn't use the vacuum lines that AEM sent me. Instead, I used some plastic tubing from a coolingmist water/meth kit which was about the same size.

If you have any questions, let me know. This weekend i should have 1 or 2 more mods done on the WRX, but i also have to finish putting back together an SRT-4 and do rotors on a Cobalt SS. fun fun
    Mods
    "If you're not breakin' ****, you're not goin' fast enough."

2008 WRX gauge install

Mike, like the gauge setup. I am new to WRXs. owned volvo t5 until I crashed it. My question is, can you tell me, maybe show a picture of where/which vaccum hose you tapped into for your boost gauge.

If you want, you could email it to me.. kulle@ptd.net

Appreciate it...thanks

Where did you draw power from? Just curious. I'm trying to install a boost gauge and the correct harness is proving to be elusive.

Sorry guys me no likey! - The Perrin covers up too much of cluster in the 2008 WRX and STi. I loved it in my 05 Legacy, but I got to find something else. The Perrin pod is for sale!

Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.