if you put a audio system in suby help me out

This is a discussion on if you put a audio system in suby help me out within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hello anyone who put speakers , amp , sub , the hole shabbang , wana leave me some advice ? ...

Banned

if you put a audio system in suby help me out

hello anyone who put speakers , amp , sub , the hole shabbang , wana leave me some advice ? how much was it what were the listings of each product and was it worth it to you ? im thinkin bout getting a nice audio system since i love to listen to rap

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Oh hell yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yess

yess

Thank you. Everyone comes to this site asking how to blow up there engine by trying to make it sound cool. We need more people like you. See my sigg under MODS

The Clrarion is pictured in my avatar<<<<

The WRX is stupid easy on insalls too if you need any help pulling the car apart fell free to PM me.

Banned
    i think u need to give me ur aim screen name

Banned
    I don't have one but I a'm on here 247

Banned
    bro i need help trying to figure out a setup , i have a mosfet 580 w amp , 600 w sony xplod 12 inch in box .. only thing this was from my mustang and mustang had sick stock speakers

i need to upgrade the speakers on wrx then i want to sell this setup i have for 175-200 $ and jus start from scratch , or what do u consider , if i start from scratch it gunna be like over a G for face , speakers , amp , subs , boxes =[ ... idk what to do , ill lose 100 $ or more if i sold my amp sub and box but idkkk

Quote Originally Posted by subz View Post
    hello anyone who put speakers , amp , sub , the hole shabbang , wana leave me some advice ? how much was it what were the listings of each product and was it worth it to you ? im thinkin bout getting a nice audio system since i love to listen to rap

I've done the works in mine, sub, speakers, amp, XM, cuz I to like to listen to hip-hop, but it doesn't always come in handy for me. I'd rather listen to the sound of the car!! My boyfriend used to install car stereos so if you have any other questions feel free to ask.....he's weedy on here.
    Have fun with whatever you do!!!