I took a recent trip to Argentina to go snowboarding and had to let my car sit for about to weeks. I wasn't expecting any problems, but when I go back the battery was compleatly dead.
My question is did my capasitor for my amp cause the power in the battery to run dry or is this just somthing that happens when cars sit for too long?
My delema is I have no way of conecting back up the capasitor because I lost the little recharge light thing that came with the capasitor. I know that if I try and just plug it back in I will blow the big ass fuse (I have done this before). What was this light thing? Where can I get another or another substitute?
Thanks in adavnce and pics are soon to come of my trip.