First Upgrades???

This is a discussion on First Upgrades??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The Only Thing I Have In My Wrx Is A Boost Gauge And Turbo Timer...what Are The Next Few Upgrades ...

First Upgrades???

The Only Thing I Have In My Wrx Is A Boost Gauge And Turbo Timer...what Are The Next Few Upgrades I Should Get? Im New To The Wrx Scene.. Just Recently Picked Up My Bugeye

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Search the upgrade path threads but IMO bring the car completely up to stock spec and up to date on all service, then replace the tires if they are OEM, clean the lexan on the headlights and replace the bulbs with a better 9007 (but not blue or colored), check the brakes and go for better pads, check the suspension links and bushing and replace as needed. More power is not needed but it can be had if you insist, see the threads.

Look at this first:
    Suspension and Handling Technical Reference

Look at these last, if ever at all:
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80872
    Engine Management: Overview. **READ FIRST**
    Last edited by SD_GR; 08-20-2007 at 03:27 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutexmack View Post
    The Only Thing I Have In My Wrx Is A Boost Gauge And Turbo Timer...what Are The Next Few Upgrades I Should Get? Im New To The Wrx Scene.. Just Recently Picked Up My Bugeye
    Research turbo timers

Its not hurting anything but you really dont need it... could sell and use money for better mods...
    Bugeye Mafia #125 - And Proud Of It!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMainFrame View Post
    Research turbo timers

Its not hurting anything but you really dont need it... could sell and use money for better mods...
    WELL THE TURBO TIMER CAME WITH THE CAR...SO IT DIDN'T REALLY COST ME EXTRA ON THE SIDE...

Quote Originally Posted by absolutexmack View Post
    WELL THE TURBO TIMER CAME WITH THE CAR...SO IT DIDN'T REALLY COST ME EXTRA ON THE SIDE...
    Bad Caps Lock~!

Thats all fine and dandy but you could probly sell it for a decent chunk of change and put that money back into mods that give you more for your $
    Bugeye Mafia #125 - And Proud Of It!