I STFA but I could not find the info I need. My buddy has a 2002 WRX and his right front window switch burnt out. I pulled it out, and it is stamped as a Nissan part. The only number on it is 2405Z. I need the part number so I can get it replaced for him. I don't need the whole trim piece and carrier, just the switch. TIA.