Need Gauge Help - 06 Legacy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need Gauge Help - 06 Legacy within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Grandparents are here visiting with their new (new to them used) 06 Legacy 2.5i!! (nice!) Anyway, they are in their ...

Need Gauge Help - 06 Legacy

Grandparents are here visiting with their new (new to them used) 06 Legacy 2.5i!! (nice!) Anyway, they are in their late 80's and have trouble seeing the black face gauges in broad daylight. So I am looking for a kit to replace the black face gauges with white face ones. The interweb is not giving up its Legacy gauge kits easily. Has anyone seen a kit or know where I could find one?!?

My granddad sometimes has no idea how fast he is going!

Thanks,

Eric
    Last edited by EWRX; 08-14-2007 at 06:36 AM.
    2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T
    2003 Subaru WRX Cobb Stg 2
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6
    1984 Porsche 928S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So far I have checked:
    Jegs
    Summit Racing
    JC Whitney
    JCS
    Oakos
    World One
    Subydude
    Subaruparts.com
    And some others I can't think of off the top of my head. It seem hard to believe no one else wants to do a white face gauge conversion. . . .
    2008 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T
    2003 Subaru WRX Cobb Stg 2
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6
    1984 Porsche 928S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.