leather seat skins????

This is a discussion on leather seat skins???? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone ever bought or seen those leather seat skins off ebay that are direct fit? Supposedly they are a ...

leather seat skins????

Has anyone ever bought or seen those leather seat skins off ebay that are direct fit? Supposedly they are a direct fit you remove the original cloth and these go rite on. leather would be nice in the rex......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know about ebay, but I know alot of people on the forums have had great luck with leatherseats.com
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Thanks.

Leather is really nice in my STI Limited

Maybe there is some guy who had a WRX Limited out there somewhere that put in Recaros or Brides or something and has some leather seats to sell?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying