Got the buzzing in my door fixed

This is a discussion on Got the buzzing in my door fixed within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have had this buzzing in my passenger side door every since purchase. I have an 05 Wagon. Took it ...

Got the buzzing in my door fixed

I have had this buzzing in my passenger side door every since purchase. I have an 05 Wagon. Took it to the dealer today and it looks like there is a metal brace around the pocket you use to close the door. Take out the plactic piece that houses the window switch out and place some foam around the outside of the pocket. Then place the part back in. If this is confusing let me know. I will think of a better way to explain it. It looks like there is not enough room between the pocket and the metal brace inside the door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yup, i did practically the same thing (except i used a piece of cloth).... works like a charm
    "You may say the grill is ugly...but thats ok...you wont see it when your behind me"
    Hawk-Eye alliance #004

is it really that easy? hmm...i will have to look into that this weekend. friggin been driving me crazy, and i have the stock system. i dont even listen to the radio that loud either, theres no point, my exhaust usually drowns everything out anyways. haha

Yep, that easy. Pop open the cap inside the handle and remove the one screw. Then pop out the whole part. Wrap something around the outside and put back in.