Buzzing in passenger door.

This is a discussion on Buzzing in passenger door. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have an 05 wagon and it has had a buzzing in the passenger side door during CD Playback. At ...

Buzzing in passenger door.

I have an 05 wagon and it has had a buzzing in the passenger side door during CD Playback. At first I thought it was a bad speaker but they replaced both the tweeter and mid but I still have it. It has become a different sound now though. Any thoughts? Anyone else with this problem? I will probably take it back to the dealer tomorrow to see what they think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just figured out that the buzzing was my door panel during certain steroe frequencies. Off the the dealer this week to see if they can fix it.

I have the same problem in my '05 sedan. I folded up a white washcloth and stuffed it into that little pocket next to the speaker in the door and the rattle went away. If the dealer jerks you around and you want a simple solution, try that.

Mine seems to be the actual door panel. If I push forward in the center it goes away. Not sure the was rag would work but thanks for the info.

Hehe, yeah my 06' wagon also has this. Passenger side buzzes incessantly even with the base turned down.

Drives me nuts.

I made an appointment with the dealer for next Wednesday. We will see what they can figure out and i will post the results. Verry annoying.

Yea it is!! I had the same problem in my 06 TR, but i put a small piece of fabric behind the panel, and lukily the vibrations went away!
    "You may say the grill is ugly...but thats ok...you wont see it when your behind me"
    Hawk-Eye alliance #004

yup i had this problem with my 05 wagon too
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

i even have it in my 02 w/ the crappy stock system doesnt even have to be turned up loud. i should stuff somthin in there one of these days. i dont listen to my music really loud anyways, my car makes more than enough music for me

im glad im not the only one!! I have the Pioneer Rev series (yellow), and it is only the passenger side door. If i push the middle of the door, it stops. Very Annoying when listening at low volumes! Does anybody know the best way to take the door panel off?

In the little pocket you use to close the door there is a screw cover. Use a small screwdriver and pop that off and remove the screw. Then the whole thing should pop off. That is the area you want to put some foam or flock tape of some sort. There is a metal brace type thing that the pocket vibrates against. Its a bad design and only happens on the passenger side door.
    Hope this helps.
    '05 WRX Wagon San Remo Red, Stage ?????????????

haha all my speakers are blown... their is a lot of buzzing
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser