Interior

This is a discussion on Interior within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys i just got an 04 wrx in stick and love the car it has been my dream car ...

Interior

Hey guys i just got an 04 wrx in stick and love the car it has been my dream car for a while. The only thing im not completely crazy about is the inside. I was wondering what mods people have done to make it like better. I ordered a turbo gauge and a new shifter. Just wondering if anyone has ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dunno, there might be some info in how to mod your car around here.....Try the interior section, seems like a good starting point IMO
    Last edited by Z3RO; 02-27-2006 at 05:59 AM.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Some people have painted the plastic on the interior. I wouldn't bother with that personally. A common mod has also been changing the color of the lights in the guages/radio and what not.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

There are a few things that you can do to spice up the interior. Getting a double din headunit will help (the big screen looks great!), changing lights in the cabin and dash, either getting new seats, searching for JDM seats, or getting new leather seat covers. Getting a guage pod and guages, short shifter and shift knob, a racing harness or two. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm thinking of changing the trim pieces in my wagon to the carbon fiber-look pieces. Also, I think I'll be putting in a nicer shift knob, and changing to red backlights as someone referenced above.

I already have a leather interior that the guy before me did; that really helped spruce things up.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

ya im thinking about getting some new gauge pods how much would it cost to put the carbon fiber in the trim.

IMHO, have the dash upholstered in black suede like the WRC cars, rehupolster the door cards, new/race seats, new steering wheel, guages as mentioned, double din DVD player, shiny door sill plates, prodrive floor mats, upgrade and remount the hand brake to the 05 center console, ooh and a JDM S202 hazard button, it's JDM biatch, yeah thats all i've got for now.