Airwolf alarms

This is a discussion on Airwolf alarms within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was researching online about alarms and came upon this site. The list price and the sale price is too ...

Airwolf alarms

I was researching online about alarms and came upon this site. The list price and the sale price is too good to be true. But is it really worth the list price? Anyone have experience or have one in their vehicle?

http://www.asianwolf.com/item.jhtml...09&PRID=1540345

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rex
    I was researching online about alarms and came upon this site. The list price and the sale price is too good to be true. But is it really worth the list price? Anyone have experience or have one in their vehicle?

http://www.asianwolf.com/item.jhtml...09&PRID=1540345
    Haven't heard of this company before but remember all electronics are not created equal. Most of the time you get what you pay for. I've installed lots of different alarms at my old install job and usually it's only a matter of time before these no name brands fail. The installation cost, unless your doing it yourself, is about the same on whatever alarm you have but when it goes bad their going to charge you to figure it out. Clifford and DEI products are good quality from my experience. Remember your buying this to keep your car for being stolen, how much is that worth to ya? Just my two cents.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net