Triple gauge clock pod for an 06
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Triple gauge clock pod for an 06 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if anyone can recommend a clock pod for three 52mm gauges for my 06 wrx. I am ...

Triple gauge clock pod for an 06

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a clock pod for three 52mm gauges for my 06 wrx. I am going with boost egt and oil pressure. I have looked around and have come across many different clock pods ( expensive and cheap). I was also wondering would happen to the airbag on/off light next to the clock. I hear if you disconnect it the airbag light on the dash will illuminate.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06-wrx
    I was wondering if anyone can recommend a clock pod for three 52mm gauges for my 06 wrx. I am going with boost egt and oil pressure. I have looked around and have come across many different clock pods ( expensive and cheap). I was also wondering would happen to the airbag on/off light next to the clock. I hear if you disconnect it the airbag light on the dash will illuminate.
    the pass airbag on/off light must be new for '06. but yes, i am pretty sure if you disconnect anything that pertains to the airbag system the warning light will illuminate.
    and for the gauge pod, get one that has the angled face plate. easier to view from driver seat.
    So Cal F4 member #19

I just have to figure out what to do about the pass airbag on/off light. I have heard that if it is disconnected the dash will illuminate. Maybe I would be able to disconnect the whole unit with the pass airbag light and just let it sit down it the whole in the dash. Its going to be covered by the pod anyway. Where can I get one with an angled face? If I get some free time later I am going to check out the airbag on/off light

If you just took the little tiny circuit board that it plugs into out and left it in there, I'm sure it would fit under a gauge pod. I've had mine all apart and the actual electronics in there are pretty tiny.
    Black 2006 WRX Sedan

Snorkus-deleted with K&N drop-in
    Defi-Link Boost, EGT, Oil Temp - Gruppe-S CF dash pod
    TurboXS Turbo-back
    That's it so far!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.