Let's hear it!
Just so you know where I fit in... I am VERY into Audio/Video, I have been involved in the industry for about 12 years. I was a MECP certified 1st class installer with a specialist certificate in Security and Enclosure building but have given it up as a career and now own and operate my own marketing business.
Here is my current Audio /Video setup, it will be finished shortly, then at the end of summer 2003, it all comes out and a new "Alpine F1 Status" setup with Focal Utopia Speakers goes in over next winter
- Head unit:________Alpine CDA-7878
- CD/DVD changer:___Alpine DHA-S680
- Front monitor:_____ Alpine TME-M790
- Visor monitors:____(2) Farenheit T5001MH
- Rear monitors:____(2) Alpine TME-M750
- Dolby Processor:___Alpine PXA-H510
- TV Tuner:_________Alpine TCS-V430A
- Sub Amp:_________Xtant X1001
- Front Amp:________Xtant 2200ix
- Rear Amp:________Xtant 2200ix
- Center ch AMP:____Xtant A2002t
- Sub woofer:______Diamond Audio HEX MD10
- Front stage:______Diamond Audio HEX 6.5s/4s/tweet (3-way)
- Rear fill:_________Diamond Audio HEX 6.5s/tweets (2-way)
- Center channel:___Diamond Audio HEX 5.25/tweet (2-way)
- Entertainment:____Sony Play Station 2
- Security:_Alpine Alarm, DEI components, ALL Custom w/Multiple backups and all kinds of interesting options Put it this way, If you get in to the car, you won't be able to stay in there for longer than a few seconds!
In addition I will be running a custom high output alternator from www.wranglernw.com which will keep the dual Optima batteries charged up, an Optima Blue top Deep Cycle in the trunk for the stereo and a Blue top Starting battery up front for the rest of the car... (Obviously I am not going to race my WRX )